2001 Chevy prism A/C compressor does not come on.

90

Asked by Jul 27, 2013 at 09:06 PM about the 2001 Chevrolet Prizm 4 Dr STD Sedan

When you press the A/C button on the dashboard the compressor doe not come on. When I put a jumper on the MG Relay the compressor runs and cold air comes out. It works great. SO what turns on the Relay? Is this a computer issue?

90

I replaced the relay but the compressor still does not come on. I know whatever turns on the relay is the problem.

5

maybe low refrigerant , low pressure in system, leak or ac control module in dash.