Clutch pedal stuck to floor

Asked by Sep 14, 2014 at 08:17 PM about the 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier LS

About 6 months ago my clutch pedal got stuck to the floor so I replaced the flywheel
and slave cylinder.I couldn't replace the clutch because the company sent the wrong
one and i was on a time limit. the technician working on it said the clutch was in good
shape so we threw it back on.Well about a month after that my clutch went completely
out, all you could see was the 5 or 6 wing things the clutch sits on. So this time around i
replaced the flywheel,clutch,and slave cylinder.After this about another couple months
passed and my shift linkage broke and i was stuck between 3rd and 4th gear, this
happened down the road from my house at a gas station so i drove it about 200-250
feet down the road with the clutch burning. But after we replaced the linkage its been
fine up until today when my pedal got stuck to the floor again. I don't know if its out or
not, but I'm beginning to think i might have a hydraulic issue rather then a clutch issue.
But I don't know and I'm tired of taking my transmission off(even though I've gotten
pretty good at it)

65,535

Sound,s like the slave cylinder is bad,