Where is the fuel and oil switch on a 2001 chevy blazer and how can I tell if it is bad?


Asked by Aug 08, 2013 at 01:52 PM about the 2001 Chevrolet Blazer LS 4-Door 4WD

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

Or how can I reset the system?

1 Answer


The fuel system "Inertia" switch is designed to shut off the fuel pump if you get hit or into an accident. Push the button or replace the fuse as needed. If you don't have a repair manual then look up "www.Chiltons.com" to assist you in finding its location. I know Fords are in the kick panel on passenger side below dash. ACDELCO Part # D1876D, Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 19106714, 212492. The oil pressure switch is located either in the block on the side or in the head. ACDELCO D1819A, Alternate/OEM Part Number(s): 12562571.

Your Answer

Chevrolet Blazer Experts

  • #1
    Andrew Olsen
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Chevrolet TrailBlazer
38 Great Deals out of 3,269 listings starting at $1,500
Used Chevrolet Tahoe
528 Great Deals out of 36,655 listings starting at $1,375
Used Chevrolet S-10
10 Great Deals out of 957 listings starting at $950
Used GMC Jimmy
169 listings
Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500
1,781 Great Deals out of 149,286 listings starting at $1,495
Used Ford F-150
2,344 Great Deals out of 215,477 listings starting at $1,300
Used Chevrolet Camaro
224 Great Deals out of 28,922 listings starting at $3,900
Used Jeep Grand Cherokee
831 Great Deals out of 75,649 listings starting at $899
Used Jeep Wrangler
250 Great Deals out of 19,077 listings starting at $2,500
Used Toyota 4Runner
281 Great Deals out of 32,848 listings starting at $950

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.