How a i found radio code

Asked by Mar 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM about the 2006 Honda CR-V EX

Ok, how?

Generic answer without looking it up.~~~you need the serial number of the radio, your car VIN# and the dealer

Turn your ignition off to begin retrieving your radio code. Press and hold the "1" and "6" preset buttons on your radio. Turn your ignition on. Write down the code displayed on your radio. The display will flash with two numbers: one beginning with a "U" and one beginning with a "L." Write down both numbers (beginning with the "U" number), and then disregard the "U" and the "L." This number (eight digits) is your radio serial code. You'll need it to retrieve your radio anti-theft code. Contact Honda to retrieve your radio anti-theft code. You'll need your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number, found beneath the driver's side of the windshield and your radio serial code. Honda's customer service number is (800) 999-1009. Provide the representative with the information to acquire your radio anti-theft code. You can also retrieve your radio anti-theft code online for free at https://radio-navicode.Honda.com/ Turn your ignition to "Acc" or "On" to power on your radio. Enter your radio anti-theft code using the preset buttons at the bottom of your radio. For example, if your anti-theft code is "55512," you would press the "5" button three times, then the "1" button, then the "2" button. This will unlock and reset your Honda radio.

is this a question or revelation?

430

Super easy, you just need a Vin #, serial # and your information without paying any money https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

480

I had the radio code! But I couldn't get in the numbers, every time I key in the numbers I get an error message on the radio display. I was stuck! I had to switch off the battery and switch it back again to get the word CODE in the radio display, only after that I could key in the code and have my radio back.... very simple....when you know....

1,665

When I pressed the 1 & 6 preset buttons and turned on the ignition, all I got was "Enter code" showing on the radio screen...any suggestions?

620

Kode radeo

620

Crv2007

320

HI Oldeirish, You need to presee power button+ 1 +6 then your will get the radio code

320

HI Oldeirish, You need to press all 3 power button + 1 + 6 then your will get the radio code .

130

thanks guys, my car was 2011 crv... start car, turn on radio(holding the 1 +6) gives you the 8 digit serial number of the radio and using the site above you can get the code to unlock the radio...thanks again...

1,665

I couldn't get anything but "Enter Code" on the radio screen as I held down the buttons...any suggestions?

1,045

The best tutorial about Honda crv radio codes : http://www.hondaradiocode.net/2015/06/honda-crv-radio-code.html

80

Thank you, above website explains it all!

200

Hi...i have honda crv 2013, 2.4 My radio is touch screen and i don't now how to get my radio code..can u help me???

210

I have Honda crv 2007 with touch screen how do I get serial number for radio

130

Thanks! http://unlockradiocodes.com worked for me.

290

I have been able to find the code numbers (at the dealership and confirmed online), but now the radio keeps reading ErrE. It doesn't ask for a code, and when I push the buttons for the 5 digit code, nothing happens.

80

Annshor.. hi what did you have to do after getting error E??

290

I ended up having to disconnect my battery and re-connect it. Then I was able to follow the steps above and plug in the correct numbers.

80

Thanks so much :)

80

went through all the garbage entries on the unlockradiocodes site and never did get a code

130

Hi can i have radio code my serial number 10023967. Thanks

30

It worked like a charm...thank you! Followed the above directions and obtained my code online from Honda after I entered all of the requested information on the Honda website: https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

50

Just bought 2016 crv. Dealer indicated that newer models don't require radio code.

180

I neede my radio code for my 2009 Honda CR-V thanks

40

I got the code but it is not taking the numbers when I enter, just still says code with the anti theft button flashing help@

180

2009 Honda CR-V radio code #5j6re84339l003303

110

I retrieved the Code from the Anti-Theft card that was in my paperwork. I did what was mention above. I turned key on and pressed 1+ 6, then pressed the Power button ON, the entered the my code number. The radio comes on for about a minute and goes back off. What should I do?

90

Help Honda crv 2007 need Code VIN SHSRE67507U011692 S/N. 17210323 Please help.

10

MY TAPE IS GIVING ME NO FACTORY

110

code please for 2008 Honda CRV

40

How do you enter a code #'s if there are no numbers on your display?

10

Hi ,it's working well but every 10 min the code disapear and the message enter code appear again. How it can be saved?

20

If you're still looking for a way to unlock your honda crv radio for free, take a look at the tutorial on the website below. http://www.freeradiounlocking.com/brands/honda-radio-code/honda-crv-radio-code/

In this page "https://radio-navicode.honda.com/", you can fix your problems. thganks for your help

30

Lost my sat-nav radio cd player after disconnecting the battery. My screen has always been blank since I've had the car but all I've ever used is the radio & cd...I have my 5 digit code but obviously can't read the screen... I've entered the code on the 're-set' buttons and I get some 'bleeps' a in response to this but still no radio or CD... Can anyone help me with this?

20

https://radio-navicode.honda.com/ ***worked like a charm Serial &Radio code on sticker in glove box**

30

We found the radio unlock code on a sticker on the edge of the lift gate in a 2007 CRV

Where is it that you found the code? Because that maintenance site on here doesn't show anything! I click in Honda and it has every other car, but a Honda! Any suggestions??

30

I don't know about ask Hondas but I found the radio code on a factory sticker on the edge of the back lift gate of a CRV

I'm lost honda crv 2013 radio code.Help...

30

I found the radio code on a factory sticker on the edge of the back lift gate of a CRV

Look in the glove box... I've been riding silent in my crv since my service last month. Read on a blog about needing to go to a dealership, then saw a post saying the code is in the Glove box. There is a white sticker with the code on top. Was soooo elated when I entered the 4 digit code and my navigation and music started playing!! Good Luck!!

2008 Honda CRV EXL assuming you do not know the radio serial # and the radio code: (1) with the key on and radio off, hold down radio keys 1 & 6, push and hold down radio power button, commit to memory and record the radio serial #; (2) go to radio- navicode.honda.com and input VIN and radio serial #; (3) this site will then provide the radio code; (4) turn car key to "on" position, push radio power button, and then input the radio code. Problem resolved : )

Boa noite, Preciso do código do radio. Honda civic 2003, NS do radio 25394746, VIN: 2HGES16413H941653

Help Honda CRV 2007, VIN code is JHLRE48587C105204