How a i found radio code

cubalind6321
0

Asked by Mar 31, 2013 at 11:40 PM about the 2006 Honda CR-V EX

Ok, how?

Generic answer without looking it up.~~~you need the serial number of the radio, your car VIN# and the dealer

Turn your ignition off to begin retrieving your radio code. Press and hold the "1" and "6" preset buttons on your radio. Turn your ignition on. Write down the code displayed on your radio. The display will flash with two numbers: one beginning with a "U" and one beginning with a "L." Write down both numbers (beginning with the "U" number), and then disregard the "U" and the "L." This number (eight digits) is your radio serial code. You'll need it to retrieve your radio anti-theft code. Contact Honda to retrieve your radio anti-theft code. You'll need your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number, found beneath the driver's side of the windshield and your radio serial code. Honda's customer service number is (800) 999-1009. Provide the representative with the information to acquire your radio anti-theft code. You can also retrieve your radio anti-theft code online for free at https://radio-navicode.Honda.com/ Turn your ignition to "Acc" or "On" to power on your radio. Enter your radio anti-theft code using the preset buttons at the bottom of your radio. For example, if your anti-theft code is "55512," you would press the "5" button three times, then the "1" button, then the "2" button. This will unlock and reset your Honda radio.

is this a question or revelation?

juloma93
220

Super easy, you just need a Vin #, serial # and your information without paying any money https://radio-navicode.honda.com/

Quituko
250

I had the radio code! But I couldn't get in the numbers, every time I key in the numbers I get an error message on the radio display. I was stuck! I had to switch off the battery and switch it back again to get the word CODE in the radio display, only after that I could key in the code and have my radio back.... very simple....when you know....

oldeirish
735

When I pressed the 1 & 6 preset buttons and turned on the ignition, all I got was "Enter code" showing on the radio screen...any suggestions?

علي فؤاد خرمة
250

Kode radeo

علي فؤاد خرمة
250

Crv2007

mohadass
150

HI Oldeirish, You need to presee power button+ 1 +6 then your will get the radio code

mohadass
150

HI Oldeirish, You need to press all 3 power button + 1 + 6 then your will get the radio code .

adrew59
70

thanks guys, my car was 2011 crv... start car, turn on radio(holding the 1 +6) gives you the 8 digit serial number of the radio and using the site above you can get the code to unlock the radio...thanks again...

oldeirish
735

I couldn't get anything but "Enter Code" on the radio screen as I held down the buttons...any suggestions?

aymantn
605

The best tutorial about Honda crv radio codes : http://www.hondaradiocode.net/2015/06/honda-crv-radio-code.html

Gretel Stroh
70

Thank you, above website explains it all!

Rizal Wiyanto
30

Hi...i have honda crv 2013, 2.4 My radio is touch screen and i don't now how to get my radio code..can u help me???

Hepet Ra
50

I have Honda crv 2007 with touch screen how do I get serial number for radio

jeffjacobs99
50

I finally found a site that gave me a working radio code: http://unlockradiocodes.com

chrismemphi
40

Thanks! http://unlockradiocodes.com worked for me.

annshor
80

I have been able to find the code numbers (at the dealership and confirmed online), but now the radio keeps reading ErrE. It doesn't ask for a code, and when I push the buttons for the 5 digit code, nothing happens.

KNikolai
0

Annshor.. hi what did you have to do after getting error E??

annshor
80

I ended up having to disconnect my battery and re-connect it. Then I was able to follow the steps above and plug in the correct numbers.

KNikolai
0

Thanks so much :)

Laura Vanessa
0

I completely understand the frustration of being put into a situation where you have to input a code into your radio just to get it working - even more so when you actually don’t know the code (which is what happened to me just recently). I recommend visiting unlockradiocodes.com if anyone needs a radio code. They provide your code and have a collection of guides ranging from how to locate your serial number to how to input your code into the radio. It helped me a lot!

gsgtgibbs
0

went through all the garbage entries on the unlockradiocodes site and never did get a code