need accessories for a tailgate

Asked by Feb 02, 2007 at 09:28 PM about the 1992 Ford F-250 2 Dr STD 4WD Standard Cab LB

looking for the cover that goes on the tailgate after the assembly mechanism has been installed. plus all the correct nuts-n-boltsthat is required for the assembly.if you can help with this it would be appreciated.                                                                                 Thanks!      e-mail at daffydoo@charter.net                                                                                   

14,090

Hello daffydoo-- I am not exactly sure what that cover is that you are looking for, but I can send you to a large number of sites that can help you. Just log in to Google.com, enter "F250 parts", and a huge list of Ford truck parts dealers comes up. The very first one I saw, http://replacement.carjunky.com/parts/carjunky/parts.jsp?year=1980&make=FO&model=F250--002 offered many parts for the tailgate. Remember that when you go to a site, take advantage of their toll-free phone number. The parts person on the other end of the line usually is the most knowledgable person you will ever speak to about your truck. Good luck from Bovan.

Best Answer