Is there a diagram for exhaust system for a 91 F250 EFI? Just bought the truck and noticed it has a few hoses and pipes that go nowhere. Under closer inspection a couple look cut off.

10

Asked by Jul 15, 2016 at 05:45 PM about the 1991 Ford F-250 2 Dr XLT Lariat Standard Cab LB

There are two rubber hoses under the hood and two metal pipes under the passenger side cab. The metal pipes look cut-off. The rubber hoses are on the driver side under the hood. One hoses is coming from the valve cover, right below where you fill up motor oil. The other rubber hose is connected to this small can looking thing above the oil fill. Sorry, I do not know the names of these parts.

13,035

They are emission system hoses. not exhaust system pipes previous owner might have removed the early Evap system or air injection.. probably runs better too Really need images to identify.

Best Answer Mark helpful
10

oh. Nice. I thought I bought a lemon. Here are pictures I took. Here is one picture. It only allows me to post one picture at time. Will see if I can post more. I did find a vacuum hose diagram but cannot make heads or tails out of it. The black hose goes to nothing and the red hose also attaches to nothing at the other end. Thank you, Auto_Centric

10

Here is a picture of the two pipes under the passenger side.