Same Scam from other sites!! Sgt. John Parker, lol

10

Asked by Mar 10, 2016 at 08:33 PM about the 2005 Ford F-150 XLT 4WD

Below I'll paste this guys info on this fake
truck to scam people. I have $$ in hand
and say call me, and never calls. And he
uses the "Deployment" story with
payments thru EBay, yada, yada...
I have it saved as a fav. on my list on your
site if it helps. Also have any info you need.
Can call me (931) 249-4496. He/she says
his name is Sgt. John Parker.  He also had
done this with Craigslist and Campbell
Yard Sales. Within a day of him trying to
get me to put $$ on an "eBay" account, he
makes every excuse that he can't
"physically speak by phone. Big Scam and
already reported to FBI. Pls let me know
you have at least this scammer off your
site. My emai is Sueiro1977@yahoo.com.
Ty. His "Alleged" Details are below ⤵️⤵️

Details From the Seller

Contact me at 50.johnparker@gmail.com I
don't use Cargurus , so to receive a
response contact me directly. or (971) 200-
1362 2005 FORD F-150 XLT 4-DOOR 4X4
Engine: 5.4 Mileage: 122,480

Same guy almost got me today until it came down to how to pay him, 3000$ in iTunes gift cards lmao it was over right there. what a p.o.s, he even sent me a pic of his supposed army badge n the tittle of that same f150 your talking about

10

Same here.

40

Same here as well. The whole email below: Hello, My name is John, and I'm emailing you about 2005 FORD F-150 XLT 4-DOOR 4X4 with an gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 122,480 miles. Never had or need any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine V8 gas, runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear US title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it. This car has been used by my wife who died 4 months ago. The price was reduced at $3,000 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell the car before the April 10, when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store it. Hate to sell it but its not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year. Also, the truck is too big for my daughter so there's no use on keeping it. If you are interested in buying it or if you have any questions, please reply to this email. For more pictures here is a link to the truck gallery: http://imgur.com/a/FnBSX I look forward to hearing from you, Senior Medic Sgt. John Parker

10

Stay clear gentleman.

20

YOu guys have been so helpful...because I was about to make a BIF mistake!!! Thansk a lot!!!! They always say, "If it's too good to be true, it usually is".

tank you i got the same guy the only think is give him my name and phone # and address

10

thank you same answer but differnt ontact info phone # was 719 224 8568

10

me too almost fell for it tell i looked up on here ty

What a pos he/ she is, almost got my son!!!!!! Thank God I googled his name and seen the post.

I found the truck on line and sent an email of interest replied with this 50.johnparker@gmail.com to contact his brother, good thing i googled the email. Thanks for the heads up

10

UNBELIEVABLE! I'm the guy who posted this to begin with and seems like it did help y'all. That's great. But now I got people calling me because I put my cell phone # in my notes like a moron. Lol. Would be okay to help people asking as I have but I've gotten at least 20 people now calling me to see if I'm "still selling the Ford F-150. Ha ha ha. It was the guy who scammed me. Really all of us. Now I get people (mostly foreigners) asking me to sell them the truck. The truck I don't have! Ha ha ha. Now I'm tryin to figure how to take my post about Sgt John Parker's Fake truck with no real person, or someone who speaks (only text/email/even voicemail is "text mail", lol. Glad I helped y'all tho. One of you let me know how to take my personal info off please. Crazy. Lol

10

Im in contact with him now I'm just drinking some beers wasting some of his time for that 2005 ford f150 the car has multiple listings and is now in kansas at fort riley?!

10

Even got this response back from 'CarBurus'? Hello It was a mistake. The car was checked by the team and the Member is in good standing. The Seal is a guarantee of a successful transaction of a Seller's performance. Your purchase is backed by CarGurus Financial Department's Buyer Protection Policy - up to US $40,000.00 2005 FORD F-150 XLT- $3,000 Please contact the seller by email: 50.johnparker@gmail.com Please contact us for more information about seller and Buyer Protection Policy Contact us. Your security is important to us, and we will continue to monitor private listings to prevent fraudulent listings from appearing on our site in the future. Take care, The CarGurus Team

10

What did you actually get for the truck thanks

10

Hi, I saw this ad on Craig's list. I sent an email that referred me to anther email for the guy's ex-wife. I emailed her at wruth776@rediffmail.com and got the following response. Hey, My name is Ruth Wilson and I'm the owner of the 2004 Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4. This truck was purchased new by a relative in 2004. The oil has been changed every 4k miles like clockwork. It is a non-smoker, non-pets and non-food in this truck. This truck is in excellent condition with only 163k actual miles. It has a 5.4L 8 Cylinder engine with an automatic transmission. This truck has obviously been well cared for and garage kept. The title is clean and clear without any liens or encumbrances. It has no leaks or drops and does not smoke. Owner's manual and full service records included. I drove the truck when I was serving in Fort Lewis, WA at Joint Base Lewis-McChord. Last week I was deployed to Alaska at Eielson Air Force Base, we are making final preparations before deploying to Iraq for a year and do not want to store the truck because there is no one to drive it. The truck is currently stored in our military compound in Fort Lewis, WA and it will be delivered from there through our Military Logistic Department. I will pay for all shipping and handling fees. Delivery will take 3 days and all paperwork you need for ownership ( title, bill of sale, insurance, etc. ) will be provided along with the truck straight to your door. The price I'm asking for the truck is $2,500 and the reason I'm selling it way below market value is because I don't have time for negotiations. I have to find a buyer before deploying to Iraq and I will take in consideration only cash in hand buyers. The financial part will be managed by eBay and you will have a 15 days inspection period before committing to buy the truck. Using eBay services we are both 100% covered during the steps of this transaction. They will keep your money until you get the truck and I get paid only after the inspection period of 15 days ends (if you decide to keep the truck). If for any reason you decide not to keep the truck, eBay will send you a full refund within 24 hours and shipping back will be my concern. If you are serious about buying the truck, please send me your full name, shipping address and phone # and I will get everything started as soon as possible with eBay. They will contact you right away with all the details of the transaction and will explain better the entire procedure. Looking forward to doing business with you. Thank you and God Bless!

Now he has changed the name to Michael:-D  My name is Michael, and I'm emailing you about 2005 FORD F-150 XLT 4-DOOR 4X4 with an gasoline engine, automatic transmission and only 122,480 miles. Never had or need any paint/body work done, garaged keep always, without any mechanical problems, tires and wheels are in great shape as well, electric is working perfectly. The engine V8 gas, runs very good and the automatic transmission shifts perfectly. Has a clean and clear US title in my name and there are no liens or loans on it. This car has been used by my wife who died 4 months ago. The price was reduced at $3,000 because I'm in a hurry to find a buyer. I need to sell the car before the August 31, when I will be leaving on military duty with my medical team out of the country for a year and do not want to store it. Hate to sell it but its not worth keeping insurance and paying storage fees for a year. Also, the truck is too big for my daughter so there's no use on keeping it. If you are interested in buying it or if you have any questions, please reply to this email. For more pictures here is a link to the truck gallery: http://imgur.com/a/qxgJN I look forward to hearing from you, Senior Medic Sgt. Michael Scott Show more

The first red flag was mileage, he says 122k on email, but car guru is 182k, then the guy don't have a phone #, just email. Then the VIN on the email don't match carguru.....am about to "meet" him tommorw.

Here is more from Sgt ... Right now I'm on a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. The delivery process will be managed by Military Car Shipping. I think I can have it there at your home address within 3 working days. It will come with a clear title and reg. I am a member of the Military Car buyer protection program and using this service you will get a 7 days testing period after delivery. During that 7 days testing period I will not be getting any money. I need to know if you are interested so I can ask Military Car Shipping to send you the details on this deal. If interested just email with your legal name (your right full name 'cause it will appear on the papers), full postal address where you want the vehicle delivered and your cell phone # where you can be reached so we can get the ball rolling. I look forward to hearing from you Senior Medic Sgt. Michael Scott Show more

They're now using a new scam email: johnfparker03@gmail.com and giving the same BS about being sent abroad. The email is exactly as someone else has sent but for an F150. Good luck and don't get scammed

It is not only Ford F150, it is also other vehicles like Tahoe Z71, and passenger cards. The invoice sent from eBay is not from eBay. Most current scam is Senior Medic Sgt. Martha Evans with email only contact at martha.evans2000@gmail but return email is martha.evans@touchnit.com. Run!