Ok I posted three weeks ago about this an was told to check the ignition switch. I did that an still no luck. My car want turn over an I already replaced the following parts.... Spark plugs and wires, battery, ignition switch, ignition cylinder, numerous hoses... I've only been able to start it one an it only ran for no more then 8hrs I'm in need of some ideas or any kind of help. There are no lights indicating any obvious problem so I feel I'm at a low pls help an thank u

Asked by May 31, 2015 at 10:06 AM about the 2002 Chevrolet Malibu Base

The car (Chevy Malibu) will crank but not start. Its been this way for three months and its the only vehicle I have

Hi-if ur motor is free moving and u replaced all thos parts u might want to drain the oil n then feel around in the drained oil for any kind of bits of metal.theres alot that can cause it not to start but if u check this way it'll tell u if any kind of internal parts broke. If everything looks good n there is no bad in the motor buy the repair manual for ur car n go through it and find the wireing diagrams n start checking any relays/fuses/ ect...hope this helps u find the problem.

63,365

Have you checked the fuel pressure?May be bad fuel pump.

no no no go to your car turn ignition on you'll see the {theft sys}. blink WAIT 10 min. on start /do not turn off key again wait 10 min. w ignition on ...u'll c it 'stop blinking {theft sys} .turn key off and start your car ...worked for me same car same problemo ..go try it