Here is a tough one for you. I have a ford 350. The radio started shutting off going over a bump in the road, then when I turn the wipers on of off the radio comes on and off. Now when I honk the horn the radio comes on and off. Today the turn signals stop working. I checked the fuses including turn signal fuse, but it is ok. and the above list things, horn, radio, wiper and turn signals are not on the same fuse. Any thoughts as to where I should start?

Asked by Aug 20, 2015 at 02:07 AM about the 1990 Ford E-350 STD Econoline Cargo Van

Check the main body ground for the car, it could be loose...

Is this a after market radio that was installed in vehicle ? If so recheck the power source the radio is connected to.

This is Rocketman777, i disconnected the radio and the problem still persist. The ground on the car is secured. Any other thoughts?

Are there any after market products added on the vehicle that would need to be wired to get power like camper lights or tow lights something of that nature ?