where is the fuse located for the TV/ VCR combination on a 1994 e150 Mark 3

40

Asked by Jun 29, 2013 at 06:11 PM about the 1994 Ford E-150 XL Econoline

okay...here's the fuse panel....but before we look, you should look at the pigtail connectors because probably they are this pushNtwist release the ordinary glass fuse....probably 20 amp~....gonna study this chart that I had to blow-up and switch formats to see...but let's see it and think where this fuse may be located....I've given you my thoughts on the subject but do believe that these auxiliary devices were not in the original plan~

Best Answer

well boy howdy, is the first fuse listed!~

40

the radio works. i forgot to mention that the overhead lights (dome and night light) aren't working either.

107,485

This a mark 3 conversion van?

40

yes and the fuse is good. i just took the VCR out too look at it and then that's when the dome lights and TV went out.

107,485

Ok judge. The one I had had an power inverter mounted in cup holder box by the captains chair behind the drivers seat. This area controls all the power distribution to the conversion part of the van. 12 and 120 volt. But not all these conversion van are the same. The best way to find out where you distribution area is is to look under van on outside edge of frame rail. You will find where two large wires(like battery cables) go up thru the floor into the conversion. Your distribution area should be at that spot. Now on mine there was no real access panel to remove so I had to dismantle the cup holder box to get to it. Hope this helps

yes...power distribution....they could not pile amperage requirements onto a single 15 amp radio fuse....jeez, that one is for wartime so we can hear "for the next sixty seconds this will only be a test" on our AM band~

Good work, my man...if I could give you three hundred reputation points you deserve every one of them~~

40

Hi Mr. Judge_Roy, I want to thank you for your help. I traced the wire to the left speaker in the passenger side and found two fuse holders one is a 5 amp and the other one is 40 amp fuse. Also found a wire that was cut when i removed the VCR. that's what blew my fuse. Thanks for your help.

I was changing batteries in my 1990 conv.van and my heater,drivers side window,side door lock stopped working i dont no why.every thing else works fine,can you please help me the van runs excellent.