Chevy malibu 03, ignition switch changed & still problems

Asked by Jul 02, 2013 at 11:16 PM about the 2003 Chevrolet Malibu Base

iv gotten the fuel pump changed
the ignition switch and the lock and key
a tune up, new spark plugs, just paid almost 700 yesterday
and it was working fine, until today i turn it on and set it sit for a minute or two and it
just makes a sound and dies and the battery oil and engine light stay on. i went to turn
it on again and it started i drove it a few houses down then at the stop light it dies. then
i restart it, it turns on i managed to reverse all the way back and into the drive way.
When i took it in the mechanic to do all the work because they said that was the
issue, they said they couldnt find anything else wrong with it.
iv been reading online and iv found the there is alot of problems with chevy malibu 03
cars.
but nothing exact to do with mine. what am i suppose to get fix and what the issue is
with mine.
i need some advice

20,555

ok- you have a mechanic who did all this work for you- when you still have problems, you take it back and all they can tell you is "sorry bro"- there is no reason for them to be this lazy other than they are incompetent and disrespect you- to "find anything else wrong with it" they would have to drive it, keep it overnight if necessary drive it around on parts runs, anything to replicate your problem- because THERE IS SOMETHING ELSE WRONG WITH IT HMMM if these guys can't fix your car, find someone who can

50

SOMETIMES NEW PARTS CAN GO BAD OR WERE NOT PROPERLY INSTALLED. OK, NOW DEPENDING ON WERE YOU LIVE, STATE AGENCIES MIGHT BE YOUR NEXT OR LAST RESORT. AND ALSO THE B.B.B. NO COMPETENT MECHANIC WOULD WANT TO HAVE JUDGEMENTS, FINES OR WORSE JAIL FOR FRAUD ON THEIR RECORD. IF THEY CAN NOT FIX THE PROBLEM THEN A REFUND OR AT LEAST PARTIAL REFUND WOULD BE REASONABLE COMPROMISE. THAT MAY NOT GET THE CAR FIXED BUT AT LEAST YOU COULD PAY A DIFFERENT SHOP TO CHECK IT OUT. START WITH TROUBLE CODES, FAULTY WIRE PLUG CONNECTIONS, FUSES AND TELAYS THAT MAY HAVE POOR CONTACT OR ARE HEATING UP AND SHORTING OUT. HOPE THIS INFO HELPS, RAGONZALESSR@GMIAL.COM