my f 350 1994 has no power on drive, slips and doesnt shift but works well on rear ..i ve checked the transmision, oil presure, new power shift and oil pump ... no alarm code..I dont understand

Asked by Aug 17, 2011 at 07:08 PM about the 1994 Ford F-350 2 Dr XL Standard Cab LB

sounds like the tranny is about gone,slipping is a bad sighn,as for no power the cat converter may be stoped up.

365

i think i know wats is your problem...the tranny starts in 3rd gear n thats why they looks slipping...'Electronic Over Drive'...tranny was operate by a module...if im right its the Powertrain Control Module (pcm)...they gives faulty command to the transmission...but the tranny's ok ! ...ive got the same trouble a few years ago on a e350...check the unit first ;)

Thanks ,i m going to ckeck and let u know

Mathieu, it seems you were right, PCM is out of order ; Ford has no idea where i could find one and sent me to the scrapyards ..for the moment i wasnt lucky and didnt find any ...still looking for

365

try your research in Quebec Canada..lots of scrapyard there..! Pieces d'autos LeCavalier !..if wont have..they called it on the 'atpak' network..all big scrapyard are on that..if one got the part..u got ;)

365

sorry for my english..im french ;p

LOL je suis francais aussi ...oui jai trouve ca dans une casse merci LOL french too ...I,ve found it in a scrapyard - Thx