do you car guys answer any questions or just the ones that my 10 year old girl would nothe answer to 2003 chevy blazer 4.3 l

Asked by Feb 15, 2013 at 01:34 AM about the 2003 Chevrolet Blazer LS 2-Door RWD

Some can exceed the level of a high school Honda owner.

We no a few things

10 year olds rule, the only predispostions are the ones you put there.

uprick ...Your name suits you rather well. Since NO ONE here is incentivized, compensated, or rewarded (other that reputation points)...You should be grateful for ANY answers that you DO get. If you aren't happy with that, I suggest you drive your Chevy Blazer to your mechanic or to your local Chevy Dealer. Buh-Bye!

ya. are you tryin' to insult us? good luck on that mister. No one pays us for this, we do this because we love helping people. What are you doing? you can't hurt us. there are too many of us.

Right on Bob and smooth. That uprick was not even a question but just trying to insult us indeed, the 'regulars' not just we 3 all we do is try to help when somebody ASKS... it's not unsolicited advice .llregal watches my back when I am wrong for example, as do you guys. tenspeed caught me in a very wrong answer. And others...Tom...I cant list everybody but I bet you catch my drift, not to mention "adjusting" an answer, incomplete or partially right. uprick if that's all you have to contribute we will ask your 10 year old, She will nothe answer

uprick, really looking for help with you chevy blazer? well you're off to a rolicking good start then- are you going to present us with a question about this one, or toss out unsubstantiated criticism ad nauseum?

we are waiting....

He's just lucky that I'm home sick today with a bad sinus infection! Otherwise, I wouldn't have time for him OR his Chevy Blazer...Dangummit!! GRR!! ARGGH!!

Seriously smooth I hope you get well soon. That is miserable, as if I am telling you something you don't know

Thanks David! I saw my Dr. yesterday and taking an antibiotic...Feel better today than I did yesterday :)

notice how that scratcher has nuthin to!