sale price?

Asked by Jun 17, 2009 at 01:54 PM about the 1991 Mercedes-Benz 420-Class 4 Dr 420SEL Sedan

Am thinking of selling my 91 420 SEL. Blue Book says 4500, are they kidding. Isnt this car a classic...something along the lines of the last year of the big boxy classic all time mercedes benz body type? Color White, leather interior. what is a fair price for one with 103k miles, 6-cdchanger, sun roof...needs someone to love it, it is not my daily car...but def the one i take on long road trips. Very minor blemishes..teeny bit of rust above right rear wheel area. I bought it from a high roller from East Hamptons...beautiful car.

I just got a 1991 mercedes benz 420 sel and i cant belive the drop in price frome 63,000 down to 4,500 what the hell is all i can say to that. it is a clasic and very eligent a sexy car some would say does any body no why the price has droped so much i mean a 1991 massaradi mrsp is 86,000 then and now 18,000 two very good cars two very unfair prices.

1,665

Condition First - and Mileage Second are the critical factors. You can buy t hese all day long with normal wear and bad climate units for under $3000; A perfect car can go as high $12k; Collectors seem to value low mileage very highly so under 90k miles can add 20%-50%.