car won't start

Asked by Jul 22, 2014 at 01:57 AM about the 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 4 Dr 300E 2.6 Sedan

I have a 1991 Mercedes Benz 300 E 2.6 it is not starting at all.  It cranks but will not
start I have replaced just about everything under the sun on this car thinking that was
the problem, 2 fuel pumps fuel filter, idle air control valve, fuel injector sensor, new
battery, starter, new spark plugs and wires, Had the timing checked, alternator.Now I
am about to go nuts not knowing what what  will  fix my car. Please help please this is
my only car and I am disabled and having to walk everywhere .

34,165

The only thing that I can think of that's left is the ECU. That's located on the right side between the door and dash. In the kick panel.

34,165

They are easy to replace and can be had used online for around $100.00

1,415

What you saying rude boy you is a complete clown replacing all that rubbish familam have you got spark youth you can't check the timing without engine running derrrrrrk head grow a pair and put your dollar down this is something simple familam