So my car is a 1990 Mercedes Benz 300 and I changed the fuse filled the ac unit to the proper psi with the Walmart ac kit, and checked all the wires and connections, I don't have a leak either,

Asked by Aug 29, 2013 at 12:05 AM about the 1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Class 4 Dr 300E Sedan

When I turn it on the ac unit spins and I
checked all the fuses and wires. I changed
the AC gas just to see if it helps and it didnt.
I cant take it to the Benz shop Because they
want a minimum of $600 to look at ot and
they said it could cost $2, 000 max to fix it.

7,105

My advice to you (based solely on "out of pocket" cost and keeping your autos value) would be to have MB fix the system so nothing else gets broken or damaged.

You may be better off finding an aftermarket air conditioning installer. At that time, Mercedes-Benz did not make very good aircon units. Possibly more focused on heating. I'm in Thailand, and there's a firm here (Amnuay) that has a very good reputation for updating aircons on older vehicles.