2004 SSR convertible lid hangs up

Asked by Sep 30, 2016 at 09:26 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet SSR 2 Dr LS Convertible Standard Cab SB

The right side of the small convertible lid gets hung up and sticks from time to time.  I took to the dealer and they said it was the battery.  It did help at first but still gets hung up.  Its the right side (passenger side)  What do I look for and repair.

85

I just took my 2004 SSR to a chev dealer for A/C repair, also check the top to make sure it was working fine. they needed a few small parts, N/A not available, nothing for the top from GM. they GM suggested that I take it to a top repair shop, who can work on the SSR. Could be after market parts. I got a hood hyd. hold kit from a guy in Alaska. Check SSR forum on line to see if they have any answers