I have a 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier could someone please call me 817 902 2623 and help me out with the problem thank you

Asked by Oct 20, 2014 at 07:56 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier Base

60,175

First thing you need to do is delete this post and then ask your question again,you are setting your self up for all kind,s of bogus spam call,s by posting your phone number here,to delete this click the little gray tool box below your question,and hit delete,then ask your question,someone here will help you,but it will be answerd here.

I agree that you shouldn't post phone number. It could be anything..once my fuel pump went out.. got that fixed..now im losing antifreeze and nobody has the special tool around here, I may buy myself..I don't know much about cars period but first check battery, next call a mechanic and if necessary get a loan if broke..if you can't get a loan start begging or saving and walk or take a bus until you get enough money to take to mechanic or buy another vehicle. If you have no family, friends, or job then aluminum cans? I'm slightly joking because this must be extremely stressful for you to list your phone number and you need a laugh or you must be pissed off at someone and posted their number online..either way it's funny but wrong. If you are serious good luck. Fuel pump replacement plus car towing cost me 700. Water pump in these cars sucks because the timing chain is wrapped around and you have to get a special tool to hold the internal gears in position during the removal of the pump. If you already know alot about cars and need a diy go to youtube.. if its something small like engine noise wait till the gas is a quarter tank throw in some lucas fuel treatment and then fill up with gas..read the bottle..and if your steering wheel wont turn..use a turkey baster, jack ur car up suck the stuff out, turn car on for a second.. then turn steering wheel all the way to the left..suck out..add lucas stop leak power steering fluid..do it again but steer all the way to right.. suck out add more lucas, preferrably you should add as much as you take out.. that is everything i know about my 2004 chevrolet cavalier so far, from reading, talking to mechanics, autozone, and oreillys.. and don't ever try to replace a taillight yourself because it looks easier on youtube than it is actually screwing with all the wires. My neighborhood came to the rescue because it started to get dark and they felt bad for me since my taillight was hanging out and I don't have the luxury of having a handyman and am stubborn and want to do things myself because of a touch of feministic nature because of wanting my daughter to not grow up thinking she must depend on men to do everything for her. Good luck again, I hope you smiled at least, either way I got to waste some time, and pretend I know something about cars...Oh oh and you could try to call Car Talk..they have a show on national public radio just look it up. They are goofy, but have actually helped people for free many times.