Where can I find a schematics drawing of my fuel line/s?

85

Asked by Apr 27, 2013 at 09:38 AM about the 1996 Toyota T100 2 Dr DX Extended Cab SB

Had my cracked valve cover replaced the other day, and both valve cover seals.  When I went to fire up the engine to test it out, we were looking at the engine for about 5 minutes.  Walked around the side to a puddle of gas, it's spraying onto the bottom of bed even.   It's rusted from sending unit to fuel filter, but am wondering where I might find a schematics drawing of these lines?

These lines go from metal to hose to metal to hose .. maybe to avoid bending tubing?  Seems odd.

Any input appreciated, tanks ;)

perhaps this will dunk your donuts~

85

thanks roy, but looking for blue-print style diagrams particular to this truck.

20,235

don't worry about the placement,they all rust at top of tank,youll have to drain,lower and splice high pressure hoses to corroded fittings!

yeah, that was such a cute cartoon, had to post it. only is concerned with your evaporative system anyways....sounds like you seek some level of detail that you won't find in a Haynes book, owner's manual....but an assembly manual from when the thing was built...like really hard to find this level of detail knit somewhere into the web...

Extended Cab, short bread...Can you fit a 4x8...yes you can. There's nothing paricularily unique about this T100. should be a snap to find your information...If we could just narrow our search terms down a bit. 'fuel' on a T100 kinda narrowed it down....perhaps your VIN or something like that would be an unique identifier and would help narrow this search...

85

If it's a bother, just don't post. My vehicle is listed in detail on my profile.

I know, dirty little pictures of the bottomside with vulnerable to rust fuel lines...got it covered, just aren't going to find this in Mr. Smith's vacation photos, kinda know what you're after....bet there's even 3D models showing just every little thing like you'll find with BMW and MINI-...somewhere out there~~

change them with braided stainless aircraft fuel line...you'll find it at custom shops everywhere~ discovered this when I re-routed the fuel lines under the manifold where they'd be impossible to get at~ will post a source forthwith~

http://www.summitracing.com/search? SortBy=BestKeywordMatch&SortOrder=Ascending&keyword=braided%20st ainless%20fuel%20hose