my 1994 toyota previa has blinking "od" what does it mean?

25

Asked by Jan 17, 2012 at 10:06 PM about the 1995 Toyota Previa 3 Dr LE Supercharged Passenger Van

335

You have a fault in your transmission. "OD" is your 4th gear in trans. It appears it has a fault. It may be a wiring issue or sensor in your trans. consult a Toyota dealer or specialist... It will cost you a lot less to have them diagnose it correctly... Mike.. nissan asst service mgr.

25

thank you for the fast reply sir. i did the grounding thingy on the diagnosis box to get the trouble code. the "od" blinked 3 times then 8 times. so i guess the trouble/fault code is 38. any idea what it means sir? i usually do repairs on my car by myself. for the experience and as a hobby. so far this got me puzzled.

335

let me check alldata and see what shows up

25

thank you sir. i'd really appreciate that a lot sir. :)

335

http://www.iequus.com/content/support/manual/3173_iccr_e_14ja n03.pdf Try this out it gives you all the codes and how to get them

25

thank you sir. appreciate it so much. kudos to you. :)

25

the result came out was " file directory not found" :(

25

can anybody help me with my problem? :(

335

http://www.autoshop101.com/forms/AT25.pdf try that.. thats a toyota tech manual that shows techs how to diag your issues let me know if that helps.... mike

Hi Danosy, my '95 Previa supercharged has the same fault code as yours. Have it been solved?