I am thinking about buying a 95 Previa SC, they say it starts, yet will not move. Any idea how much it will cost to get it moving?

Asked by May 01, 2013 at 11:13 AM about the 1995 Toyota Previa 3 Dr DX All-Trac Supercharged AWD Passenger Van

They are telling me that it is the transfer case and rear drive shaft.  I was thinking more of transmission.  I am wanting to buy it, as it has low mileage, but do not want to sink alot of money into it.

209,805

Tell the seller you want your local mechanic to look at it. They will give you an estimate on what the real issue is . You might have to pay them to inspect it, but a small fee for knowing what your getting into. Then you have a cost associated with it and you can use to come up with a fair purchase price. If you don't want to do that, find a different vehicle.