How do I find out the value in Canada of a 92 Toyota Previa le Mini Van in mint condition

Asked by Dec 04, 2015 at 04:19 PM about the 1992 Toyota Previa 3 Dr LE Passenger Van

245

Just depends on what someone is willing to pay, especially when it is that old. Depends on miles, condition, how it runs. You can always check a few sites to see if their are any simular cars in your area and what they are going for. I would look up in Craigslist, CarGuru, Carsforsale.com, and autotrader to get an ideal See what people are selling theirs for and price it accordingly. It's a Toyota which are great, but over 20 years old! Any rust affects it too! It's a simple van for getting arround or passanger or for some type of work, works great for like detailing, gardner, or any low labor jobs. I'd say about $1500 if you wanted me to guess, any where from $500 it runs to $2500 looks like it came from the factory. Hope that helps thanks (Like I said, I see what they are going for)