Bout a new battery for my 92 Toyota previa but still no power at all?

Asked by Jul 20, 2014 at 03:52 PM about the 1992 Toyota Previa 3 Dr LE Passenger Van

247,015

Can you describe the "no power" a little better? IF you have nothing when you turn the key, it could be a ground wire issue or ignition switch.

There's no power at all. There's my lites don't come on the inside and outside its completely dead. The only thing that goes off is the alarm. Please help

247,015

Electrical issues are tough to find let alone diagnose over the internet. Like I said before it likely is a short to ground. You'll have to have it towed to your mechanic for diagnosis.

3,075

like tom said sounds like a ground problem

10

i had the same issue 1993 toytoa privia it was a fuse that was under the hood next to the battery