Good Toyota Mechanic Needed in Cincinnati, Ohio

Asked by Mar 02, 2012 at 11:29 AM about the 1992 Toyota Previa 3 Dr LE Passenger Van

In need of parts for my 1992 Toyota Previa LE, it needs a new handle for the sliding door, a flex pipe for the exhaust, and minor wiring for the battery cable. I'm in the Eastgate area, so if anyone knows of a good mechanic or a place i can find parts i'd appreciate it.

I am also looking for an experienced Previa mechanic in the Cincinnati area. If anyone has recommendations, please post. Tigerz, check out the website toyotavanpeople.com and read some of the posts...you'll get ideas there for getting parts. A guy who posts on there who calls himself "timsrv" is also very knowledgeable--unfortunately, he lives on the other side of the country--but his posts are very informative.