where can i download a free 92 owner's manual in pdf form?

Asked by Feb 20, 2010 at 08:20 PM about the 1992 Toyota Previa 3 Dr LE Passenger Van

Can you help me find an owner's manual for my 92 previa? Engine oil light is always on. Thanks.

200

Your engine oil light is always on probably because it is low- not in the engine, but in the reservoir under your hood. Fill that I bet your engine oil light will go off.

75

do you know what fuze or whatever it is that makes the oil reservoir work. it is not working. I was low a quart of oil after a 1200 mile road trip up the coast and a good 2-3 hours was sitting in traffic in New York City. but when i did the 1200 miles back down coast i did not sit in any traffic and was not low on oil at all. Does this van not do so good sitting in idle for an extended amount of time? I am confused and not sure what the difference is and why the trip up made the oil go down and not the trip down...

150

check your oil sensor connection. since is attached to the oil pan, is more likely that is dirty or disconnected, if dirty, spray some brake cleaner. hope this helps.