starting problems

Asked by Nov 22, 2015 at 05:24 PM about the 1995 Toyota Pickup 2 Dr DX Standard Cab SB

I have a 1995 toyota pickup, i have put int new starter, alternator, ignition
switch and the batter is good, but alot of the times i try to start motor and it will
not even click but sometimes it starts can not figure out what is wrong, could
use some help

19,110

Next time it does not start put gear selector in neutral and try to start vehicle if it starts adjust or replace neutral safety switch that is if your vehicle is a automatic.

I just had this problem. I put in a new battery, terminals, starter and new contacts for the solenoid. The alternator and ignition were fine. I then checked all the grounds, fuses and I still couldn't figure it out. It turned out to be bad connections on the battery wires on the opposite side of the connection to the battery. Check if the wires are corroded. I hope that helps. Sorry so late....just saw this.

775

Elelectrical