Who can send me some Toyota heater knobs?

Asked by Apr 10, 2013 at 07:40 PM about the 1995 Toyota Pickup 2 Dr STD Standard Cab SB

Last time we were robbed, the thief stole everything that wasn't bolted down including all the knobs off the heater
controls, been without them for five years...could we operate with a little class, finally? pictures of this vehicle in
judge_roy's garage....look for ole' bessie~

Don't have time as the nearest salvage yard is 45 minutes, then would have to scour the grounds looking for the right application.

found 'em on ebay...hooray. You can go about your business now~

96,205

California crooks steal knobs? In NY, they take the whole truck...

1,485

tenspeed We have standards! you know LOL judge_roy the inter web IS your friend LOL

Best Answer

still haven't dug in to get my left turnsignal fixed, new bulb...nothing, voltage is 250 mA--need a power probe to juice that sucker~

kinda get used to rollin' down the window and stuffin' my arm out there forming an L while driving stickshift with NO power steering. grunt level transportation for workers..tired and squinched up in there, the mini has gigantic seating~