i have a 1992 toyota pickup 2wd 22r 4cyl.starting problem, starts with starting fluid,replaced fuel pump,opening curcuit relay,efi relay, and still no start can you help me

Asked by Dec 29, 2011 at 01:15 PM about the 1992 Toyota Pickup 2 Dr STD Standard Cab SB

455

it'll start and stay running with starter fluid? i'd check the fuel pressure at the rail, (will require a fuel pressure guage) there's too many possibilities for a solid answer, but i'd check that, and maybe a combustion test, to make sure that your getting the proper combustion in each cylinder, with the added starter fluid it may be giving it enough of a boost to make up for the lack of compression, but if it runs fine after the initial start up then thats probably not the issue, it would be something in the fuel delivery. (pump,filter,lines,rail,injectors, or the sensors to regulate how much fuel is needed)