92 Toyota pickup 22re when at operating temp. Throttle cuts on off (fuel it feels like or timing not advancing

Asked by Jun 23, 2015 at 11:25 AM about the 1992 Toyota Pickup 2 Dr Deluxe Extended Cab SB

The hotter it gets less power, and higher RPM less power, it Boggs
Feels like has a light switch turning it on and off controlling my fuel pump that's
what it feels like, this is something that happened all of the sudden. Low ROMs it
has normal power!?!
   fuel pump it's starting to leak from a few pin holes in the fuel line out of the top of
the tank I replaced the fuel filter and cranked it over after  unpluging The distributor
to pump the nasty gas out and it was pretty nasty and so I don't know if its a tiling  
thing  I don't know or IAC? Any help would be greatly appreciated.!

After being totally stumped by luck I came across an extra egr modulator in my extra parts pile. I checked the old one it was clogged and also not working. also an f- shaped cheak valve in front above the efi coolant temp was clogged. Due to my own stupidity by spraying lithium grease. In and around the throttle body. But its running good not the best but I probably need to clean it out again. And I will take off the mad to seesee. It worries me that some time ago if I took off the oil cap it would shut off, and now it will stay running. One other this is the sending unit refuses to stop leaking gas the line to the enging on the elbow had pin holes in it so waterweld fixed it for a year, now it started again so the damn thing is coated and it still is seaping out. So maybe the return is clogged or the line has given up completely .

1992 toyota pickup 22re rpm not worck