My truck wont start

Asked by Feb 20, 2016 at 05:12 PM about the 1990 Toyota Pickup 2 Dr STD Standard Cab SB

My truck won't start and I can't figure out
what's wrong, I have replaced the starter,
ignition coil, igniter, fuel filter,  ignition relay,
distributed cap, spark plugs and wires, don't
know what else it could be. If you guys could
help that would be great

No idea what's wrong

10

look through your fuses my friend had the same problem, different vehicle but maybe it will work for you. good luck

5,555

the engine turns over? or we have a "locked-up" condition?...anyways the battery should be newer then 10 years old...the battery should have 12.5 volts...the cables should be new and have no corrosion...clean the corrosion off of there...and the cable that goes to the block~ Hot has a secondary loop connection from the alternator~ get those all clean and turn the key~

10

When you say it won't start, I am assuming the engine is turning over, just not firing. a couple of things to check would be the signal generator in the distributor and whether you have spark at the spark plug. If you have spark at the plug it may be a fuel pressure problem. I hope this helps you.