Coolant system wont hold coolant/water?

45

Asked by Oct 20, 2014 at 02:54 PM about the 1994 Toyota Paseo 2 Dr STD Coupe

94 toyota paseo
I've replaced the heater core, thermostat and upper and lower radiator hose but every
morning there is no coolant/water. I've tried a pressure tester but none of the fittings
would work so I'm sol on that.  I've readjusted all hoses and clamps to make sure
they're good.
Other recent work I've done is lower crankshaft seal and oil pump. And replaced
distributor seal.
I don't think its the radiator itself but I could be wrong... The only thing I haven't
replaced is the heater core hoses. But they looked to be in good shape to me. I'm
most likely forgetting to put some information in this so ask away.

45

so don't know how to edit my question but it is dripping a lot of water. If you look under the block its coming down where the exhaust is right under the engine. I have yet to find exactly where its coming from so any ideas would be sweet.

45

pics are on my profile. dripping down from mid block to exhaust.

66,575

Blowed intake gasket or head gasket.

45

took the thermostat out cuz it was leaking from there putting it back on and a bolt sheared off. fuck this car

66,575

Time for and eaze out,drill it,then take eaze out,and remove broke bolt,

66,575

Glad to here it was just the thermostat,anyway,but don,t get discouraged,if car run,s good,that is and easy fix.

Best Answer
66,575

Tyger,go to home depo,or lowe,s they will have a bolt that will fit it.

45

well ive now redone the thermostat housing , heater core hoses. double checked all hoses and clamps looks good. its not leaking from the thermostat anymore but the same drip is still coming down in the same spot off the exhaust. seemed to be doing it when the radiator fan turned on.