where can I find replacement headlights?

Asked by Aug 14, 2014 at 06:30 PM about the 1994 Toyota Paseo 2 Dr STD Coupe

I need both headlights (mine are completely hazed over), and both sunvisors too!!

40

Go to autozone and they have headlight cleaner that you rub on and let sit then buff off. Stuff works wonders. I cant remember the name of the stuff, but they'll show you.

40

Sunvizors id just go to a junk yard. You'd be surpised how good of shape you can find stuff there and at a very low price

135

As answered by those before me, for the visors, an auto junkyard, same for lights, if you dont want to clean them, if you are put off by the price of the headlight cleaners, just use white colgate toothpaste and a buffer. If you go to a dealer for those parts, it will cost you an arm and a leg.