How to disconnect alarm on my toyota paseo 1993?

Asked by Jul 31, 2013 at 09:29 AM about the 1993 Toyota Paseo 2 Dr STD Coupe

As I open the door the alarm starts making noise. If I take off the fuse next the horn does not work.

7,355

Who installed the alarm system ? Go and talk to them or go online and find the installation / instructions manual for your system.

I hope to receive an answer asap. I think my Toyota bothersome others

10

How to make the antitheif systemgo off so car will start.That's a factory made alarm that comes on that year ,but there is no remote,need info on how to disarm the system.

10

How to by pass ordisarm manufactory antithief system to start car,lights keep flashing want start.how to bypass it

10

I tried disconnecting fuse,battery cables,both ,positive,negative still no signal to starter,battery is good any suggestions,please inform open to all comments.