Induction Kits!

25

Asked by Jul 25, 2008 at 12:42 PM about the 2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder 2 Dr STD Convertible

Hay guys!
I got a Toyota MR-S, has anyone got the same car or a MR-2 Roadster?
I'm looking to put an induction kit on it, but having some problems!!!...obviously!
I can't find one with space for the air mass sensor?
Has anyone got one on there's? If so what make is it, and where did you find it?
Couple people have said you can only get them from America, but find that hard to believe!
You must be able to get them from UK? Any suggestions?

Thanks guys...Amy x

135

http://www.bulletproofautomotive.com/catalog-searchresult.php?make=6 Check those guys out. They import the best of the best straight from Japan. If you dont see what you want on their site shoot them an e-mail or go on their live chat during the day. They are very helpful and can find what you need.

25

Cheers mate, i'll give them a look! Have you got MR-2 then?

135

No I just bought an Evo X and I plan on ordering from that site.

25

i work at a mitsubishi dealer in norwich! let me know what discount you get it for!...and if they can supply, demand is strong! what model are you looking at? you dont look very old!!!

135

I got a Phantom Black Evo X GSR with the SSS package. I ended up buying it from a dealer in California for 4k under msrp. They are the biggest dealer in the US so they got hundreds for cheap. Im 23.

25

but will be hard for you to sell, if u trade in as is gray import. have u drivin one yet? the sst gearbox is really good! shame they not got got there with the 360 yet, but its in the pipe line! have fun!!! xxx