Electrical

Asked by Apr 08, 2012 at 07:46 PM about the 1993 Toyota Land Cruiser 4 Dr STD 4WD SUV

I have 1993 toy Land Cruiser, there is a issue with the battery not charging.  I replaced the alternator but the battery
is still not charging.  The truck will start and run off the battery for a couple of days then it drains the battery and will
not start or run.  The A/T Temp and Low Oil signal are on constantly.  The Tach Needles and Miles per hour
needles jump when the turn signal is on on.  

12,035

Sounds like you have either a loose body ground or a short or even a combination of the two. I would pull fuses one a time while trying the turn signal and see if you can eliminate the needles jumping by isolating individual electrical systems.

hello my english is very low but i understand check bettery wire to body call earth wire