How is toyota cressida 95 model

Asked by Dec 01, 2006 at 10:40 PM about the 1992 Toyota Cressida STD

Sir, I am living in kuwait and i just bought a used Toyota Cresida car of 1995 model and its 4 cylinder car.
Well i want to know and learn about this model so that i can take much care and safety. CAn u tell me whether this car is good in
terms of maintenance, milage and for long drives?
It will be a great help from u if u give me a good idea. i would apreciate from bottom of my heart.

17,785

The best thing to do to learn about the car is to go to our page on your particular model and look through the write-ups, links, and specs supplied there. Here is the link: http://www2.cargurus.com/Cars/Overview-c3637-1992-Cressida-Overview.html

Well Safdar, I can happily tell you there is no 1995 model Cressida. You must either have an 'Avalon' or a 'Celsior'. Or you have your year models mixed up.

235

the MX83 cressida was produced in limited numbers in some areas.... Middle East (like Kuwait) and Africa IIRC. your car is incredibly reliable and will give you very little trouble. the 22r engine you have is renowned for taking any and all abuse without batting an eye. mileage ought to be pretty good. I'm guessing 20 mpg in town and at least 25 on the highway. Cressidas are extremely comfortable and I've slept in mine overnight, long drives are wonderful in them

10

I also bought a 1986 Toyota Cressida Estate 2 years ago powered by a 2.4litre 4 cylinder engine. My cylinder head gasket blew lately and can't find a repacement. I live in Gozo-Malta. Can anybody help me? Thanks to all. Manwel