Headlight Fuse location 1990 Toyota Corolla

Asked by Jan 08, 2015 at 11:42 PM about the 1990 Toyota Corolla Base

According to my owners manual and repair manual there seems to be a fuse box in the engine compartment other than the obvious one on the driver's side. I can't find it though.

I can't get my low beam headlights working, and according to the diagram there are two fuses dedicated to the R and L low beams. But I can't find the box they are supposed to be in. All the sources I have say Engine compartment, so I haven't checked the kick panels yet.

10

Hi ngeisel, my name is Carlos. The fuse box you are looking for is right behind the battery. If you are looking at your battery, look a couple inches back towards your dashboard. You should see a black plastic cover with white outlined squares printed on it. The left top corner of the cover has a capital A inside a white square. Removing this cover will expose the fuses you are looking for.

Not seeing anything with just a capital A. Ive found the main fuse box, and there is a small box with three fusible links right about where you said. But thats not what im seeing in any manual. Ive got pictures but it wont let me post them.