Decals/interior door armrests

55

Asked by Dec 10, 2007 at 12:17 PM about the 1996 Toyota Celica ST 25th Anniversary Hatchback

Looking for a set of 25th Anniversary decals?  Not even Toyota parts departments are helpful in securing some.  Also seems the interior door armrests deteriorate.  Is this common?  Anyone know where I can get some?

43,935

I'd check Ebay, these appear from time to time on Ebay. Also you might contact Weikle's in Felton, PA, they are a large dealer of Toyota parts and accessories that has always been helpful to me. It's not uncommon either for the armrests to deteriorate with time.