My wind shield wipers do not work. I'm looking for the fuse box to see if that's the problem but I don't know where the fuse box is. Help!

Asked by Jan 21, 2007 at 11:25 AM about the 1992 Toyota Celica GT Coupe

14,090

Dear MsCa-- Most Toyota fuse boxes can be found in two places. One will be under the dash, to the left of the steering column. The other is in the engine compartment, on the left and to the front of the car. Your wiper fuse is probably in the box inside the car. I hope this helps. Good luck from Bovan.

Best Answer
21,240

MsCa I think you will find a fuse box in the engine compartment and under the dash (behind the kickplate). The windshield wiper fuse should be in the box under the dash but I don't know the specifics of which fuse it is. If you don't have a manual you'll need to check the integrity of each fuse to find the problem. Keep in mind that a fuse can often look good but not function so have a meter handy. You should have a manual for your car if you are going to dig into such things. Here's an ebay search where you can find one (and check out the fuse box diagram to save yourself some time: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?cgiurl=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Fws%2F&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=1992+celica+manual&category0=&submitSearch=Search Good luck!

7,945

Here is a link to tell you what color the wire is for your wipers: http://www.commandocaralarms.com/wiring/1992/Toyota/Celica The wires are located in the steering column.

745

there are three places where u can find fuse boxes on a 92 celica in the engine compartment on the right side mounted to the battery bracket. in the driver side kick panel and the passenger side kick panel. i'm positive what u are lookin for is not in the engine compartment my guess is one of the kick panels more than most likely the drivers side i hope this answer offers you a lil help