The oil light and the brake light stays on and the car keeps cutting off. What could cause this problem? Please help. I've been told the o2 sensor. Is this correct??

Asked by Oct 04, 2014 at 10:14 AM about the 2004 Suzuki Verona 4 Dr EX Sedan

31,995

Check your oil level before you drive it again. It's possible that the 02 sensor is bad but the oil and brake fluid level is to be the first thing that you check!

83,285

I don't know about Suzuki but some rigs are equipped with a low oil pressure shut down unit, so if the oil pressure is too low it shuts off the fuel so it dies. Might be worth a look.