I have a 1992 Suzuki Sidekick that has been towed it's whole life. It's a 2WD standard trans.I want to tow 4 wheels down. Do I just put it in neutral and release the brake? Or do I have to click the ignition key to keep the steering wheel from locking?

Asked by Jun 29, 2015 at 09:00 PM about the 1992 Suzuki Sidekick 2 Dr JS Convertible

I'm a solo RV'er and I bought this as a toad.  Any info on this will be helpful.

1,635

You want front wheels to be able to turn with vehicle towing itput trans in neutral.

Thanks. Someone told me that the ignition key should be turned one notch...not acc. but the steering wheel would not lock up if the key was on. Does this make sense?