Wiring Diagram or Help with stop lights Suzuki Esteem '01 1.8L

Asked by Oct 22, 2013 at 04:30 PM about the 2001 Suzuki Esteem 4 Dr GL Sedan

Hello everyone,
Problem came suddenly, I have taken apart both the tailights and still having same problem.
Suzuki Esteem '01 1.8L

I have tested multimeter from both fuses (next to engine and under dash), both have voltage running through them, I have
switch bulbs from the ones working on one side to the other and the problem is this:
-Top Middle stop light will not turn on (But bulb works) and Right Side stop lights will not turn on (but bulb works). Left side of
the car stop lights woks fine. The cars steering wheel is at the left side, I followed the cable lines (without touching them) all
the way to under the passenger side of the car (because it goes under passenger and drivers seat). I just want to know if
there's anything else I could search for in the car that can help me figure out why I can't find a reason my car stop lights will
not work :(

7,045

It very well could be ground related. I'm not familiar with where the ground(s) are for the stop lights but I hope it turns out to be a simple fix for you.