92 svx remote key program

Asked by Nov 29, 2011 at 11:06 AM about the 1992 Subaru SVX 2 Dr LS AWD Coupe

Somewhere on this forum is an article that tells how to reprogram an keyless remote.  
I have seen and used the proceedure before but cannot find it again...Chuck

IF you have 2 you do both now If u have one Stand next to the car Press button 3 times on 1 trans. and only 2 on the other if only 1 then press 3 times That is when you loose the program If everything is dead and you need to start over: Turn the security system off ( press button light goes off) Turn ignition on then off immediately press the security button rapidly until the horn beeps Stop pressing button U R in the program mode Parking lights are flashing , clicking sound in glove box or from trunk in (1995 and newer ) Press the remote button once and lights should flash on when you press the button then off If U R doing 2 remotes press each one 2 times To exit the program mode turn the ignition switch on and then off . lights should stop flashing