HELP! CHECK ENGINE LIGHT,BRAKE FLUID,NO POWER STEERING

Asked by Jan 27, 2011 at 09:54 PM about the 1992 Subaru Loyale 4 Dr STD 4WD Wagon

so my subaru had no coolant and it over heated...i pulled over and let it cool down then my battery died while driving home...got  a new battery and now my car turns on...but it has no power stearing the charge light is on and the brake fluid light is on...its idleing and 2000 rpm+ and has lots of white exhaust ................possiable blown head gasket...........please reply with any help

11,825

Time for a burial or engine replacement - See if the drive belts are still on the front of the motor