I need to replace the iac valve in my 1991 loyale they no longer make this part. Pep Boys told me to get one from a junk yard. is the Iac valve the same on any other models?

Asked by Nov 22, 2015 at 01:01 PM about the 1991 Subaru Loyale 4 Dr STD 4WD Wagon

I need to replace the IAC valve on my loyale I will need to get the part from a   
junk yard.  do any of the other models have the same valve? I can't find a 91
loyale locally

69,555

There's one on eBay that says it's for your Subaru. It's Hitachi part number: AESP207-6. HTH. -Jim

6,745

It's amazing how expensive IAC's can be.. I tend to check ebay for parts like these. It's one thing to get a nice discount from rockauto but then when you check ebay and it's like 10-25% of RA.. I try out ebay first.