I need to replace the iac valve in my 1991 loyale they no longer make this part. Pep Boys told me to get one from a junk yard. is the Iac valve the same on any other models?

Asked by Nov 22, 2015 at 01:01 PM about the 1991 Subaru Loyale 4 Dr STD 4WD Wagon

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

I need to replace the IAC valve on my loyale I will need to get the part from a   
junk yard.  do any of the other models have the same valve? I can't find a 91
loyale locally

2 Answers


There's one on eBay that says it's for your Subaru. It's Hitachi part number: AESP207-6. HTH. -Jim

2 of 2 people found this helpful.

It's amazing how expensive IAC's can be.. I tend to check ebay for parts like these. It's one thing to get a nice discount from rockauto but then when you check ebay and it's like 10-25% of RA.. I try out ebay first.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Subaru Loyale Experts

  • #1
  • #2
    Tom Demyan
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Toyota 4Runner
339 Great Deals out of 26,151 listings starting at $1,800
Used Ford Explorer
1,183 Great Deals out of 69,038 listings starting at $750
Used Mitsubishi Mirage
32 Great Deals out of 4,006 listings starting at $3,150
Used Subaru Legacy
204 Great Deals out of 15,127 listings starting at $1,795
Used Subaru GL
2 listings

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.