I have a 1991 subaru loyale tht th e front wheels are locking up on wht can cause it

Asked by Nov 23, 2015 at 04:31 PM about the 1991 Subaru Loyale 4 Dr STD 4WD Sedan

76,625

Locking up when braking or when you are driving the car?

Driving

76,625

The front differential is probably going bad or maybe the center diff. In any case your car is DANGEROUS to drive and you need to stop driving it until it is fixed. You could easily die and take out other people if it locks up at high speeds.

It is parked right now this Is y I came to u guys figured ud no before I would wht is easiest way to fix it and wht all do I need parts wise

5,540

Throw it away or donate to charity NOW!

76,625

To know what parts to get you will have to take things apart. Guru is probably right - time to get a new one.