the. rear passenger door open indicator light never turns off. door is closed. can ipull a fuse or clip a wire to stop this?

Asked by Sep 14, 2014 at 09:16 PM about the 1993 Subaru Legacy 4 Dr LS Wagon

205

You mean the light stays on the dashboard saying that the door its open? If thats the case go to the car frame were the door goes you should be abke to see the door sensor like a piece of rubber sticking off just pull the sensor disconnect it and use a piece if wire to to connect both sides of the sensor and see if the light goes off.

5,865

I had the same issue on mine when one of my friends broke of the majority of the sensor tab, I just shoved it back and used something to jam it into place. It will never tell you if the door is open again but it's the easiest way to solve the light. the sensor is cheap but not easy to get to for replacement or to do a wire bypass.