/Engine turns..How come there is no spark
1) I ve heard the fuel pump spinning
2) Disconnected fuel filter-turned keys-gas squirted
3) Tested Plugs for Spark..none
4) Tested Plug wires with Ohmmeter...made a beep
5) Tested Ignition Coils with Ohmeter..made beep
5) Tested Ignition Control Modul with Ohmeter...made beep
beep the crank sensor, some of the fuses ,maybe even the cam sensors
Made a beep? Just because there is continuity doesn't mean it isn't broken. Jimmy is correct start with the crank sensor.
Crank sensor changed..what is next..Oxygen sensor?
Oxygen sensor has nothing to do with the vehicle starting. Have you had the ignition control module tested? I believe AutoZone can do it for free
This ICM has been in question since day one of problems.I was slowly working my way to that problem, I was focusing on the cheapest parts first.
Having it tested, properly, for free at AutoZone seems pretty inexpensive to me.
Looking for a Used Trans Sport in your area?
CarGurus has 16 nationwide Trans Sport listings and the tools to find you a great deal.
Search Pontiac Trans Sport Questions
Pontiac Trans Sport Experts
Related Models For Sale
Used Cars For Sale