How do you remove the flat tire from the front of a 2005 Pntiac Grand Prix GTP

Asked by Apr 12, 2012 at 02:32 PM about the 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

you lossen the bolts but ust untill it not hard to lossen and then jack it up inthe front and then take all the bolts off then you put the tire back on then but the bold on and put them on tight but not to tight.

your kidding, right?

Man, I hope he is!! If he isn't it says something about basic intelligence level.

WOW !!!!

I was just stating the obvious!! If he was serious I'm not sure we need him driving, at least on public roads (maybe a closed track in the middle of the desert).

No kidding! Im sorry but if you have to go to an online Site to figure out how to remove 5 nuts and use a jack ( and be safe doing it ) then you should not be driving a 3000 lb Vehicle.

Im sorry, I guess we all have to start somewhere. I apologize if anyone took what I said to heart.

your fine worst question ever on a car site

does anyone ever look at the car's instructions on the manual or the trunk??? XP

people are idiots

dont worry it's only flat on the bottom. make sure the jack is in a strong & stable position under the car not under the floor. if you dont have a T bar go to auto zone and buy one , that straight bar they give you is only good for taking the hub caps off.spin the nuts off counter clockwise pull the tire off put the spare on tighten the nuts so they are snug, when you lower the car tighten the nuts again and make sure they are tight. Good Luck!

y'all are some judgmental assholes. I know how to change a tire, and at this very moment have my car on a jack, lugnuts off and the MF'er won't come off. So maybe they were having the same problem. So now, anyone with some helpful advice on how to get the tire off once it's ready to be taken off?

first post by dodgecummins was good for a stuck wheel torque to half what is specified for your car and drive around the block. try to remove wheel again. . the weight will loosen the wheel from the hub maybe add little drips of wd-40 at bolt. careful not to get wd-40 on brake pad / disc area .