04 Grand Prix Problems with ABS, Traction Control, and Tire Pressure Monitoring SyStem

5

Asked by Jan 16, 2011 at 06:15 PM about the 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix GT2

About 7 or 8 months ago I had the Service ABS and Traction Control. I think it was around that same time when my Check Tire pressure light came on. Until recently I was able to reset the TPMS with the display, but it came back on after I started the car again. I am not able to reset the TPMS anymore. I push reset and nothing happens at all. I read somewhere that the TPMS testing bad would turn off the ABS and Traction Control. Is that correct? I was also told by tire service  center that the TPMS is in the suspension not inside of the wheel itself. Is that correct? What do yall think could be the problem is everything related or do I have multiple things I need to change out?

30

Replace you Hub ... mine is doing the same thing and it was due to both front wheel assemblies HUBS were bad !!!

Bad wheel bearings or the sensors are just unplugged.